Monday, February 1, 2010

NEw month...

So we have reached the end of the first month of the year. I first am going to apologoze for getting behind several times and not having the days tip up on that day. I do hope that folks are still able to get something out of the tips even when they are delayed though. As I said before, doing this every day has proven to be more of a challenge than I thought since sometimes I go a few days without even looking at the computer. I am still working in getting better on having them up ahead of time at least though so hopefully that will help.While I try to do most of the tips out of my own head or from books I have read in the past, I find that I still have to do a bit more research to find a better variety as I get worried that too many of the tips will seem repetitive and as I discover new places for my own inspiration I will make sure to add the link with the rest.Okay so here we go February, let's Get Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!