Friday, February 26, 2010

New Outlook...

So I have been thinking how forced it felt to come up with tips that seemed rather repetitive and it made be think that I wasn't being fair to my original idea for this blog by just doing the 365 daily tips.By doing that I was not giving myself time to give resources for everything else which is just as creative as specific tips. So no more #'s or specific day tips becuase everything I post on here I hope to be resourceful in many ways and they are are still connected to inspiring creativity and exercising your brain. Beside if you need a specific exercise, the Creativity Portal has great tips and great creativity coaches to get in touch with. I really want to share more local goodness, more bargain tips for supplies,more resources so there ya go. Don't fear the change becuase change is progress and I am not failing you on the year of inspiration becuase doing it this new way will just mean more than just the 365 days for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!