Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 6th tip o'the day

My apologies for missing posting this yesterday, computer has been running slow and could not get anything to load, but whoohoo it is working now.Today's tip to help increase your creative juices is music! Music has always been a tool used to keep energy up , relax folks, and even get creativity flowing. If you have been working on a projoect and you find yourself at a blocked point then take a break and listen to some tunes , and really get into the music. Don't worry about if someone is watching and dance or sing along or make funny faces at your self in the mirror to the beat of the music.If you were already listening to music then change it to something that is the complete opposite of what you were listening to. I always have to play music when I work because it keeps my head focused on the task by keeping the part of the brain that would wonder off busy .Otherwise the wondering brain pulls away the part I using and I start thinking about  subjects far away from what I am working on.Okie so go put some good music on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!