Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 17, 2010

So I got a little behind on posting but my goal is to still have 365 days of tips so I am going to back post the last few days.I certainly have discovered that is is harder to keep up with a commitment so my tip for today comes from this experience. DON'T give up just becuase you get set back a little. Sure it would be easy to go " ah man this is alot harder to come up with everyday and I can't always get it posted on the day so what is the point." But I am not going to do that becuase it would be too easy and then I would feel crappy knowing I did not follow through. So again Don't give up. If you made a resolution and fell back on it a bit, just keep at it. It may be later or may not be exactly what you wanted to be but as long as you keep at it no matter the outcome it is still progressive. And learn from mistakes and move on, try not to dwell. So there ya go a tip from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!