Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

Today's tip is pretty basic but still always a good help. If your having one of those days where you just can't get anything done, your mind won't quite focus and your feeling completely unproductive and have decided to just sit or your butt and just watch TV. Well, even though I smashed my own TV up with a hammer, I do except that those are just those days where you can't work.So use it to your advantage and at least document what you are watching.Grab a piece of paper and write or draw what you see on the TV or maybe even just document your own reactions to the people you see. Now if you are way ahead of the creative game and have also gotten rid of your TV then you could just veg out and look out the window or even just people watch somewhere. I can't avoid over hearing loud talkers conversations and sometimes hear myself reacting to them in my head. Sometimes I write it in my journal in case it can be useful for some type of character later. I have even overheard a conversation one time where a girl was talking about something she wanted to make and it lead me to come up with a new idea in my head for something to make( no I did not steal her idea, it inspired a totally new one).So get out there and observe- oh yeah I mean sit on your butt, don't do anything but chill and observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!