Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010

Unfinished projects...
I am sure many of us are prone to starting projects and then putting them aside. Maybe we just get bored with them or maybe put them aside thinking we will get back to them later, yet that later never quite comes around. In the last year I have however found myself picking up a few of those projects and actually working on them and even sometimes finishing. The tip on how this is happening isn't especially prolific either. All  I did was reorganize my workspace and look at the project again and go back and read old notes. I always thought talking about projects to friends and fellow creators would help me , and while on occasion it does help work things out in your brain talking them out to others, most of the time I just felt like I was one of those folks that always talked about projects but then never followed through and finished them. So, if you don't want to become that person either, you HAVE to remember to pull those old notes or half started projects out and look at them. There is a good chance some ideas might start flowing in and you can finally finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to share!